My coaching starts right where you are today.
Are you in the middle of a divorce? Then we work at equipping you to manage the divorce process with confidence and courage. We address issues as they arise for you in the divorce process. We make sure that you have the knowledge, support and awareness to face the various challenges of divorce as well as make the best use of assistance from your attorney and any other licensed professionals you may need to consult. We make sure that you are competent and confident in the “business of divorce,” the negotiations and decisions that will affect your life during the divorce and after the divorce is final.
We also work at creating the life you want to have after the divorce is over. The coaching starts where you are and moves you forward toward a life of love, confidence, happiness and freedom through a journey of creating that life step by step while clearing the obstacles that are keeping you from attaining it. While some of those obstacles are external and practical, the vast majority of them are internal, in your mind and heart, and the coaching is especially effective at identifying and eliminating these obstacles.
My coaching system is not about short-term change that doesn’t last, but about long-term transformation of you and your life from the inside out. It is a process where we work together to co-create the results you want to achieve. The agenda always belongs to you; it’s your desired results that we work together to create; you are always in control.
The journey is one that touches all areas of your life, bringing growth and transformation as you become more of your best and most authentic self. It’s all about creating new realities in your life that enhance every aspect of who you are in the world. And it’s a journey grounded in love, a love that fills the empty spaces in your life.
And the journey starts right where you are, so you are in the perfect place to receive the maximum benefit from my coaching system in a confidential, supportive and safe space.
The results you can expect include:
- Navigate your divorce with assurance and confidence that you are making the best decisions possible
- Feel the support of a totally non-judgmental partner as you go through your divorce and beyond
- Be confident that what you don’t know will not be used to manipulate you in divorce decisions and negotiations
- Be fully prepared mentally and emotionally for important interactions with your attorney and divorcing spouse
- Experience enduring self-acceptance, self-compassion and self-love
- Increase your ability to accept and love others with compassion
- Gain a more positive perspective of and increased enthusiasm for your life
- Have clear, positive boundaries in your life for yourself and others that insure that you enjoy a real freedom in living
- Understand who you were created to be, who your most authentic you really is
- Feel and be in full control of your life and emotions
- Know clearly your life purpose. . . what you were born to be and do
- Be absolutely sure of your core values. . . what is really important to you
- Unleash your creativity as you create the life of your dreams
- Learn to navigate difficult and complex relationship challenges
- Have tools for lifetime growth and personal and relational development
- Be happier, more confident and know real personal authority in your life
Are you ready to find out if divorce coaching is right for you? Sign up for a free consultation and let’s talk about your situation and how it can help you not only survive, but thrive!